Friday, August 21, 2009

Marriage shit


Today, I resolve my obsession to marry.

I should'nt be too much in a hurry to marry. Insecurity has haunted me since I first realize that life in my highschool sucks. So I have been wondering how come I have boyfriends when I can't hold a candle to the any girl sitting next to me.

So, ever since I nailed the greatest guy I could ever love, I have been droning into my idea of marrying my dream-come-true boyfriend. Especially today, we were watching some game show about newlyweds. The newlyweds were being asked something about their partner. So I played the game with Lawrence.

It was so funny how Lawrence knows me inside out. I have questions and he was able to answer correctly. After that, I realize why should I obsess about marriage when I am assured that the love of my life will never leave me.

So today, I am not to obsess about getting married.

I am however, going to obsess about the Love of my Life, Lawrence.

No comments: