Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Obsession

I am in love with gadgets. Technology never seems to stop amazing me. I always take into consideration the features that I get before I buy a gadget. I had my Nokia 6230 for more than 5 years now, and I think it's time that I replace it with something better. A phone that will mark the "working girl" phase of my life.

So here are my options:

Sony Ericsson G900

It has a 5 megapixels camera with autofocus and LED flash. Aside from that it has Wifi capabilities. It's memory can be expanded to 8GB (Memorystick Micro). It's browser is the Opera (love). OS is Symbian. Oh and it's a touchscreen.




Nokia N79

It has 5 megapixels camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and LED flash. Also has Wifi capabilities with UPnP technology (I have no idea what that last part is). OS is Symbian. It also can be expanded to 8GB.

So, what do you guys think?

No comments: